Thursday, February 27, 2014

sophie + hudson style

hope everyone is having a great week. 
just wanted to let all my readers know that these next few weeks I will doing some posts on photography.
some tips and tricks for taking photos of littles and other fun stuff. 
click follow on the right if you want to keep up with stuff going on around here. :)

follow me on Instagram @jilliansaraleaming

//outfit details at the end of post//

xoxo
-JS














hudson "hello" shirt // hello apparel 
sophie knotted headband // jameson monroe
sophie "live simply love fiercely" shirt // dear cub
 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read tips, just love your pics!!! Following you on insta now!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really look forward to the photography posts. I've been wanting to learn more recently. I always shoot on an automatic mode but want to do more :)

    ReplyDelete