Wednesday, February 26, 2014

4 years old.


 cannot believe that this little handsome man is 4 today. 
un.real.
(I'm sure you see this part coming...)
seems just like yesterday I brought my sweet little hudson home from the hospital.
he was the most precious little baby.
(please forgive my poor photography skills that have come to haunt me from my past....)


those BIG blue eyes.


and the curly blonde hair. oh the hair. (that we chopped off.... I know...)














happiest of birthdays to you little handsome. 
you make me truly happy because you made me your momma.
I know that you are going to do amazing things in your life.
xoxo,
mommy.




5 comments:

  1. awwww happy birthday to your boy!! i like donut cake...i love donuts...if fact i blog about them today...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute! Happy birthday to your little man! Love the donut cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little girl is turning 4 next week. I'm kind of freaking out ! haha x

    ReplyDelete