Monday, March 17, 2014

Jenna & Grant | Oklahoma wedding photographer

I was so blessed to be a part of Jenna and Grant's special day. They are so special to me and I was so honored they asked me to capture their memories. 
So many beautiful moments happened.






LOVED the red shoes!





oh goodness, was this bride stunning or what?! as always of course. 



Jenna's father was absolutely precious and so sweet. One of my all time favorite wedding moments.



Jenna and Grant decided to write a special note for each other to read before they met each other at the alter. I really love this tradition. 









this is one of my all time favorite photos!




groomsmen are definitely the comedic relief of the day and Grant is one of the funniest guys I know. laughter is going on constantly when he is around. 







Jenna gave her bridesmaids each a special ring as a gift. love that!




This was one happening night. Oklahoman's can sure dance ya'll!



Jenna and Grant,
I will always have such a special place in my heart for you. 
You two are perfect for each other and I am so happy for you.
Happy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment