Thursday, January 23, 2014

rejoice.

my word for 2014 is rejoice.
without getting to much into detail in this post I will first say that 2013 had some 
pretty hard times for me. 
the most amazing thing about it all? 
the lord was right there with me through the whole way. 
holding my hand.
so this year I am embracing so many things around me.
i'm trying to rejoice more in even the smallest things.


tonight my husband took husdon out for some daddy son time. 
before night night time sophie walked up to me and said "I baby."
and wanted me hold her and rock her.
it melted my heart.


or like when the times when my dear, sweet, tender hearted hudson comes up to me,
looks at me with his big blue eyes
and kisses me on the cheek and says "buh boo." (love you)
absolutely precious.


I need to rejoice in the amazing precious times that I have with them.
because they are only littles once!




"Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice!"
-Philippians 4:4




2 comments:

  1. Isn't that the truth. They do grow so quickly

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, your blog is darling. and so is your sweet fam!! And thanks for my new obsession: Bryan & Katie Torwalt. Oh my... beautifuL!!

    ReplyDelete