Friday, January 17, 2014

MY LITTLES.


My littles.
The precious little faces that keep me going every single day.
The ones that melt my heart constantly.
Hudson Miles and Sophia (Sophie) Grace.


Hudson Miles.
3 years old. (4 in february).
Sweetest little personality.
Beautiful blue eyes.
Mommy's boy.
Shows love to everyone he meets.
Never denies his mommy kisses. :)
Future stunt man and skateboard metal winner. 



Sophie Grace.
1 year old (2 in april).
So outgoing and social. 
The best hair. ever.
daddy's girl.
Loves all animals and babies. 
Mommy tells her how cute she is about a million times a day. 
Future vet and mommy.


When I married my wonderful husband 8 years ago I also became an honorary mommy. 
My husband has a son that is 12 years old. 
He's wonderful and so smart. 
Hudson and Sophie love him so much and are bursting with happiness when they get to see him.
Even on FaceTime. :)


Do you have a blog? I would love to read it.
Leave a link in the comments. :)


4 comments:

  1. I found your blog through The Wiegands! Your sweet babes are adorable! I love the name Hudson! And you're right, your little girl really does have the best hair, ever!

    - Allison @ stephenandallison.blogspot.com (him & her & him)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can agree that Sophie has the best hair, because it's exactly like my daughter's! Beautiful family!

    -Carolyn @ http://andthenthey.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your totally right...she does have the best hair ever! Lucky girl! You have a gorgeous blog full of incredible pictures of adorable precious people! I love it all!!

    <3 Ariel

    crashingthroughglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started blogging this year as well. I just stumbled across your blog and have already fallen in love with your children. They are truly gorgeous! www.andthencameavah.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete